This course is built from three sessions exploring different angles on Communication to become “competent”, i.e., authentic, mature, aware, inclusive and efficient.
Each session includes an exploration and a practice using techniques for improving communication skills.
- Circular communication, Intra personal: Me and my body, my organs, my emotions, my thoughts. How can I sense, witness and regulate myself?
- Horizontal communication, Interpersonal: Me and my colleagues, friends, beloved. When and how am I available and responsible As opposed to being projecting and reactive?
- Vertical communication. Me in the past, present future, me and my roots and conditioning. How aware am I of these dimensions? Can I work with awareness to remove obstacles, unlock and manifest my potential.
Each one-hour session follows this structure:
Introduction of the topic
- Experiential guided contemplation
- Mindful Dialogue
- Tool Kit to identify and remove obstacles
- Suggestion of practices until next session
This course can be extended to 5 meetings with an initial session for group coherence and presence building and a conclusion meeting for adopting the tools and learn to use them on demand.